Payment for programs is required at time of registration in order to secure your enrollment.
Most classes run for 8 weeks. Many of our programs require a minimum number of participants; we ask that you register at least one week before the start of a program to ensure minimum enrollment is reached. Youth sports programs run for 8 weeks and registration deadlines will be posted.
The YMCA reserves the right to cancel, reschedule, or combine classes that do not have sufficient enrollment. In the event of a cancelled class for lack of enrollment, a full refund or credit will be issued.
Program Refund Policy:
All withdraw requests must be submitted in writing for a refund or credit to be issued. All cancellations will be effective the date of the written request.
- Up to one week before the start of the program - 100%
- During/After the program has ended - No refunds or credits
- No credits will be issued for individual classes missed for personal reasons.
- Makeups will be at the discretion of the program director.
- If participant withdraws early from a program due to medical reasons, a prorated YMCA credit* may be issued if accompanied by a doctor's excuse.
* YMCA credits will expire after one year.